Published on March 3rd, 2014 | by ottery0
There are various lesson options available that should suit most pupils needs. Here’s quick over view of the lessons on offer.
- The cheapest and most popular way to learn
- Flexible lessons around 2 – 4 hours per week
- Flexible test date to suit pupils individual progress
- Start Monday and take your driving test Friday
- Suits people with very limited free time
- Theory test must be passed well in advance and lessons pre booked
Learn to drive at 16
- Offroad tuition for 16+ year old drivers at Westpoint, Exeter
- Excellent for young and nervous drivers to learn the basic skills and reversing
- A provisional licence is required to use the Westpoint facility
- Further training in new areas. Motorways, dual carriageways, rural driving, adverse weather conditions, city centres and night driving.
- Insurance discounts of around 30%
- 6 – 8 hours average course time