Learn to Drive in Ottery St. Mary & East Devon
Matt Headley is a Grade A DSA Approved Driving Instructor with over 15 years of experience. Offering friendly and patient 1-1 tuition to all levels of learner drivers, from complete beginners to those just requiring a few refresher lessons.
Based in Ottery St Mary I offer professional and reliable tuition to all in the East Devon area. Covering Ottery, Feniton, Honiton and most of the surrounding areas.
For more information or to book lessons feel free to call me on 07562 807302 or 01404 811083.
Save £20 — Book 10 hours For £330!
✓ Intensive and semi intensive courses
✓ 1.5 hour or 2 hours lessons
✓ Help to revise and book your theory test
✓ Off road driving tuition for ages 16+
✓ Refresher & motorway driving lessons
✓ Pass Plus
Plus, all students get free access to the Theory Test Pro website.
For a bit more information on the type of lessons you’re looking select from the options below.
Semi-intensive lessons are the cheapest and most popular way to learn to drive.
- Flexible lessons around 2 or 4 hours per week
- Flexible test date to suit pupils individual progress
Intensive lessons are a lot of work but another option to get driving.
- Start Monday and take your driving test Friday
- Suits people with very limited free time
- Theory test must be passed well in advance and lessons pre booked
Off-road lessons allow 16 year olds to gain a head start in driving, pick up experience and build confidence in a safe off-road environment. Learning the correct techniques early will help pupils later on when beginning regular on-road lessons.
- Off-road tuition for 16+ year old drivers at Westpoint, Exeter
- Excellent for young and nervous drivers to learn the basic skills and reversing
- A provisional licence is required to use the Westpoint facility
Taking a Pass Plus course is a great way to hone and improve your driving skills and can help reduce your insurance costs.
- Gain invaluable experience in areas not covered by L-plate lessons
- Receive up to 1/3 off insurance premiums
- Drive your own vehicle if preferred
- Discounts available
- No test